In which we’re finally both back in the virtual studio; Generation X is the new Inferno; the Phalanx Covenant begins; we’re not talking about Hickman in our coverage of this story; Banshee is the adult in the room; the Phalanx is pretty sexist; and gross powers are cool.
- Peter Sís
- The Phalanx Covenant
- “Generation Next” (but not Generation Next)
- Uncanny X-Men #316-317
- X-Men #36-37
- Yet another way to do a crossover event
- Some very good visual branding
- What we’re not covering
- Sexy Banshee
- Retired Colonel Gayle Cordbecker
- Monet St. Croix (kind of)
- Early days of the Internets
- Everett Thomas (Synch)
- The fate of Sara Grey
- Phalanx Phashion
- Angelo Espinosa (Skin)
- Clarice Ferguson (Blink)
- Some guy allegedly named Gregor
- A very expensive house
- An apparent death
NEXT EPISODE: Forge does not get a puppy.
NOTE: Jay was right: LiveJournal first launched in 1999.
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!