In which Jay is writing a Cyclops one-shot; It is honestly truly almost Legion Quest; Mystique plays the long game; sometimes filler is a good thing; Havok is a geophysicist, not a geographer; Lila definitely stole it; and more stories should be set in space junkyards.
- How Betsy Braddock got her original body back
- Marvel Snapshots: X-Men
- The lead-up to Legion Quest
- X-Factor #108-111
- Mystique’s skill set
- Legion (David Haller) (more) (again)
- Freedom Force
- The most powerful of devices
- A dream about a dream
- An intersection of unreliable narrators
- The narrative justification for Legion Quest
- A rock monster
- Lila Cheney (more) (again)
- A Kurt Vonnegut reference
- The K’Lanti
- A space junkyard
- The end of X-Factor’s second iconic era
- Our favorite male/female X-friendships
- Pros and cons of line cohesiveness
NEXT EPISODE: Chip Zdarsky!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!