In which there is definitely a wrong way to enjoy your comics; Storm could probably use a more secure storage system; the Externals need more camp; and Joseph makes some valid points.
- What Storm’s up to
- X-Men Unlimited #7 (again) (briefly)
- X-Men #60-61
- X-Men Unlimited #14
- Candra (again)
- A surprising absence of Howard Mackie
- Candra’s heart
- Some excessively complex psychic powers
- The origin of Storm’s romance with T’Challa
- Kicks to the face as a unit of pain
- The alternate universe where the McCoys live in Indiana
- The moppet squad (again)
- Dunfee, IN
- Yet another angry mob
- Multiverse-variable powers
- Favorite X-relationships
Correction: The Brandalorian let us know that “Phylacteries (tefillin) are not Chasidic; they’re a ritual object mentioned by the Torah, used by Jews of all sorts.” Apologies for our error, and we appreciate the correction!
NEXT EPISODE: X-Force goes to Asgard!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop! This month, TeePublic is matching our sales with a donation to Equality Florida!!!