In which everything is Havok’s fault; Jay is a bad influence; Polaris makes some valid points; Jamie Madrox is the Bobby Drake of X-Factor; and X-Factor vol. 1 ends with a bang.
- Muppet rules
- X-Factor, vol. 1, in general
- X-Factor #146-149
- Sense of place
- Jude Black and his inexplicable facial hair
- Edible Arrangements
- A different kind of sports bar
- Nostalgia, I guess?
- Several confrontations
- Temporal insanity
- A very specialized course
- What happens next
- The universe where Dazzler replaced Jean Grey in the original X-Factor
- Characters we would like to have seen more of
NEXT EPISODE: Psi-War!
Special thanks to muppets Michal Richardson, Bilal Dardai, and Matt Hunter!
(You can find an mp3 of just the muppet opening in the visual companion.)
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!