In which Rachel and Miles celebrate an anniversary with a retrospective of one of the great romances of the Marvel universe; the Summers/Grey family tree is more of a transdimensional strawberry patch; the X-Men play some football; Professor Xavier is not a jerk; and Scott Summers and Jean Grey are the power couple of existentialism.
- Summers kids
- Scott and Jean
- X-Men #32
- The worst date ever
- Madelyne Pryor
- Plot-relevant prosopagnosia
- Three proposals
- X-Factor #53
- Uncanny X-Men #308
- “Fatal Attractions”
- That one panel that gets us every time
- X-Men vol. 2 #30
- Some really excellent wedding vows
- The best kiss in X-Men
- Cats Laughing
- Why “One” is actually a pretty decent first dance
- Existential ramifications of fictional romance
Next week: Rachel and Miles take a much-needed vacation.
Week after next: The New Mutants!
You can find a visual companion to the episode – and links to recommended reading – on our blog.
Support us on Patreon!