In no one trusts Magneto; Dr. Druid is the comfiest superhero; She-Hulk wants to punch a meteor; Rachel and Miles are really bad at both nature and maritime law; boat fights are the best fights; everyone makes terrible choices; and James Jaspers should really have been disbarred by now.
- Darkstar vs. Dark Star
- X-Men vs. Avengers #1-4
- Magneto’s narrative milestones
- Dr. Anthony Druid
- A most peculiar meteor
- The Soviet Super Soldiers
- The Titanium Man / Gremlin
- Ursa Major
- Floridian vs. Australian fauna
- Crimson Dynamo
- Dock parties with the X-Men
- Secrets of Asteroid M
- Cartoonish pursuit
- The drinking rules of costume semi-destruction
- The Laws of the Sea
- Why you should put your multi-team brawls on a boat
- An abrupt creative shift
- The Light
- Several miracles of magnetism
- An ethical dilemma
- The (other) trial of Magneto
- Magneto heel turns
- Picking which tie-ins to read
- The Secret Convergence on Infinite Podcasts
NEXT EPISODE: Warlock vs. the Impossible Man!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Rachel and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!