In which Jay’s mom broke the Internet; correct credits are important; everyone has a Danger Room; no one needs that many teeth; there are so many reasons to laugh at Stryfe; the Watcher is probably affiliated with Pepperidge Farm; Boom Boom is the Rogue of X-Force; and Cable’s pouches are definitely full of menstrual products.
- The Franklin Richards of Earth X
- The One True Cable
- X-Force #5-7
- Pocket-Size Juggernaut
- A novel approach to trauma surgery
- A moment of intersectionality
- Teeth of the early ’90s
- Soft pink bags of rice-paper flesh
- A villain speech
- X-Force’s bathtub
- Several Shel Silverstein poems that may or may not be about superheroes
- Cooking with Boom Boom
- Why the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants keeps the “Evil” in their name
- Thornn (Lucia Callasantos)
- Writers vs. Scripters
- Sex Ed at the Xavier School
- The Worst Twitter Thread
NEXT EPISODE: BLOODLUST! (But not inquiry.)
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!