In which we begin our third podcast century; Cyclops is bi-inclusive; we have high standards for Mojoworld; Dazzler can survive your big-budget horror show; Jim Lee makes his exit; video games that involve Protomen are better than video games that don’t; and plasma is the new magnetism.
- Carter Ryking and his Very Durable Underpants
- Jay & Miles Town Cry ye X-Men
- An upcoming event
- X-Men #10-13
- A somewhat disappointing Wizard of Oz pastiche
- Those who like to go both ways
- A mysterious, shadowy figure; revealed
- Several of Cyclops’s uncoolest Dad moments
- Moist Alley
- Mojo II: The Sequel
- The Image exodus
- An announcement
- Longshot in the Mojoverse vs. Longshot in the 616
- A Maverick adventure
- Alexander Ryking
- The other Xavier File
- The Ryking Hospital for Paranormal Research
- A poorly defined power set
- Technicolor skeletons
- When and where paper was invented
- A likely-irrelevant pattern
- The devil who haunts Stryfe’s dreams
- Some non-X Marvel recommendations
- Rusty Collins’s codename
NEXT EPISODE: A musical interlude with X-Factor!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!