In which X-Men don’t get to take vacations; Jay makes a somewhat belated announcement; sometimes Gambit is legitimately pretty cool; the assassins get a day-glo-up; The Crow holds up surprisingly well; Gambit gets exiled again; and Artie and Leech damn well better get to live happily ever after.
- Rogue and Gambit’s honeymoon
- A thing that Jay is working on
- Brood Trouble in the Big Easy
- Bella Donna Boudreaux
- Gambit #1-4
- The New Orleans trilogy
- “X-Ternally Yours”
- The tithe collector
- Things about which your mama may or may not have warned you
- Dramatic captions
- The Thieves’ and Assassins’ Guilds
- The pact
- Julian Boudreaux (again)
- Henri LeBeau and his mustache
- Critical nudity
- Terminal nudity
- Marius Boudreaux
- Accent inconsistencies
- Jean Luc LeBeau
- Treachery most foul
- (Select elements of) Gamit’s origin story
- How thieves get kids
- Gambit as a romantic hero
- Ungrateful children of the Marvel Universe
- Petite Chou
- Clubbing with Gambit
- Subtlety (for some value of the term)
- Lifestyles of the rich and immortal
- The Church of Lost Thieves
- The Elixir of Life
- An undersold side effect
- A very lucky break
- Artie and Leech’s probable adult lives
- Villains we’d like to see on the X-Men
NEXT EPISODE: Rogue!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!