In which Excalibur addresses a number of dangling plot threads, Britanic finally gets (somewhat) interesting, Kitty really wants Douglock to be Doug, Professor Xavier and Moira MacTaggert are the best exes, and the future has peculiar priorities.
- The life and death of Jamie Braddock
- Excalibur #81
- Douglock (more) (again)
- Inker ambiguity
- Britanic and Meggan’s Christmas costumes
- The Excalibur Lighthouse’s sudden and inexplicable resurrection
- Mo’ time travel, mo’ problems
- 20,097 rocks on a shoreline
- Douglock: overly literal, dryly funny, or just plain thirsty?
- The Emotional Beat of Damocles
- The problems with crunch time
- Princess Diana: Excalibur vs. X-Statix
- Language and time
- Excalibur Annual #2
- Appropriately bombastic narration
- Fashions of the future
- Psychic psychotherapy
- Sibling rivalry
- Mr. Poo
- Braddock moppets
- Oversimplification vs. ambiguity
- Spooling chambers (more)
- Excalibur as an X-leftovers book
- Air travel: leg-room vs. sorcerous doom
- Hannibal King: vampire detective and/or penciler
- Shadowcat and the pain of hope
- A Doug’s-eye view of New Mutants
- Emma Frost and aging
- Dazzler and roller derby
NEXT EPISODE: Jay and Seanan McGuire talk villains!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!