In which some universes are more pleasant than others; Havok is basically a Care Bear; Wolverine is a P.R. nightmare; Nate Grey tries; stealth is not among the Silver Surfer’s strengths; Night Thrasher ascends to godhood; Jay and Miles dive down the What If rabbit hole.
- Earth-200500 (again)
- What If? vol. 2 #77
- What If? Featuring X-Men: Age of Apocalypse
- What If? vol. 2 #81
- Fashion editorials
- One of the worse versions of Forge
- Superheroes x fashion
- Care Bears vs. X-Men
- The Hellfire Club of Earth-77995
- A surprisingly normal Grey-Summers family
- Several uses for the Phoenix Force
- Worst-case scenarios
- Savage Land home ec
- Bad choices
- The Defenders of Earth-93074
- How to manipulate Nate Grey
- Narrative benefits of omnipotence
- A time loop
- A meeting on the moon
- What the Watcher watches
- The Silver Surfer
- Grandpa Magneto
- Some remarkable technology
- A heavy-handed metaphor
- Our takes on What If scenarios
- The Corbeau-Grey scale of decision making
- Storm’s eyes
- Our character voices
NEXT EPISODE: X-Men Omega
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop! This June, we’ll be donating all of the profits to Trans Lifeline!