In which everything is worse with Nazis; Excalibur gets its groove back; Meggan has an identity crisis; Kitty gets a crush; a dragon gets interdimensional sanctuary; and the Cross-Time Caper starts not with a bang, but a foomp.
- The death of Lilandra Neramani
- Excalibur #8-11
- The best name in Hollywood
- Still more of Inferno’s aftermath
- A basketball game
- Blackbird disambiguation
- Several long-delayed reunions and one subsequent resolution
- Alastaire Stuart (and his banana)
- Tourists who are also lizards
- Lightning Force
- A number of unfortunate encounters
- The difference between Errol Flynn characters and Errol Flynn
- The fall of Nigel Frobisher
- The switch that turns the engine invisible
- What may be the world’s least subtle euphemistic use of the term “roommate”
- How the discourse around comics has changed since the ’80s
- Jubilee vs. power creep
NEXT EPISODE: Deadpool v Gambit, with Ben Acker!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!