In which everyone dies (or something); every Summers is miserable in their own way; we are pretty done with Nanny and the Orphanmaker; Lady Deathstrike is a surprisingly astute art critic; the X-Men’s digital invisibility does not extend to the White Pages; we venture into slightly less charted territory; Wolverine has a really bad day; and you should totally come hang out with us at Rose City Comic Con!
- Origins of Lady Deathstrike
- Jay & Miles at Rose City Comic Con
- X-Ray party etiquette
- Uncanny X-Men #248-251
- The precise inverse of an anticlimax
- The Siege Perilous (more) (again)
- Dramatic parallels
- Summers tragedy disambiguation
- Jim Lee’s first X-issue
- The apparent death of Storm (this time)
- The merged Reavers
- What it takes for Jay to play a sidescroller
- An X-band
- Longshot’s departure
- A really ineffective rescue
- Art-critic Deathstrike
- Administrative assistant Jubilee
- An unconventional approach to genealogy
- The ickiest method of mind control
- Dark Claw
NEXT EPISODE: GIANT-SIZE SUMMER SPECIAL!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!