In which you are the wind beneath our wings; Sunfire doesn’t quit the team even once; the X-Men do “Judgment War,” kinda; Iceman’s clothes are mostly incidental; Mikhail Rasputin is a surprisingly accomplished vintner; Colossus has a bad day; Super Doctor Astronaut Peter Corbeau is a core value; and we are REALLY excited about our plans for Emerald City Comic Con!
- Colossus vs. Breakworld
- Jay & Miles at Emerald City Comic Con
- Uncanny X-Men #284-286
- “Judgment War”-Lite
- Byrne burns
- The collective noun for Edidins
- Sunfire’s new threads
- The evolution of Whilce Portacio
- Emma Frost’s dropped plot threads
- Iceman fashion (or lack thereof)
- The Savior
- A mysterious vintner
- Archangel’s hair
- Mikhail Rasputin
- Space-Person disambiguation
- Peril and the vanquishing thereof
- The continuing adventures of the XSE
- Chuck Cherkle
- Sara Gray’s unrealized potential
- The Great Excalibur Bake-Off
NEXT EPISODE: Bizarre Adventures #127
Find links to the stories mentioned in this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!