In which Jay returns from Latveria; Sabretooth is significantly less menacing in French; Fabian Nicieza takes the reins; X-Force wins our hearts and minds; Gideon plunders Flash Gordon’s wardrobe; Crule does not actually rule; Rictor was right; Ship is the friend who helps you move, but better; the X-Force kids strike out on their own; and it’s probably impossible to explain Joseph too much.
- The secret origin of Gideon
- How to get deported from Latveria
- Marvel en français
- X-Force #11-15
- Some gratuitous posturing
- What the actual Domino has been up to
- One hell of an outfit
- Peacock powers
- A comical mix-up
- A somewhat radical cosmology
- A very dramatic strike force
- X-Force post-Liefeld
- Weapon P.R.I.M.E.
- A four-page spread
- A fight for one is a fight for all
- Vance Astro
- The death of Copycat
- Things only Cable and Domino could do
- Joseph (more) (again)
- Marvel style and its evolution
NEXT EPISODE: Fire, life, and backstory!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!