In which we explore the aftermath of Multiple Man’s death; X-Factor has a lot of feelings; it probably sucks to grieve with Charles Xavier; neither power nor responsibility is particularly fun; we finally find out who was trying to kill Polaris; Professor Power makes it to the big leagues; and the ‘90s were one long leg day.
- Vectors of Malice transmission
- X-Factor #101-102
- X-Factor Annual #9
- The aftermath of Jamie Madrox’s death
- Several ways to grieve
- Captain Capitalism and Plucky the Girl Wonder
- A foiled robbery
- Several guest stars
- Multiple Man’s Muir Island years
- Several assassination attempts
- Some shady government shenanigans
- Beatrice Conners (sort of)
- A surprisingly muscular astral projection
- Haven’s deeply dubious origin story
- Professor Power
- A surprisingly muscular android
- One way to clean a room
- Creative uses of mutant powers
- Top-ten lists
NEXT EPISODE: Live at FlameCon with Vita Ayala!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!