In which Moonstar really wasn’t fooling anybody; Bird Brain is somehow still alive; Cassidy Keep is weird; Gene Ha draws excellent Storm; Reeva Payge makes her sole comics appearance; and Shinobi Shaw is wrong about everything.
- A not-particularly-cunning disguise
- Upcoming coverage
- X-Force Annual #3
- X-Men Annual #3
- The MLF
- Reignfire (more) (again)
- Moonstar (more) (again)
- An unconventional way to keep a secret diary
- A bittersweet semi-reunion
- Murphy Keep
- A ghost, maybe
- The kind of thing that happens at Cassidy Keep
- An excellent burn
- Sex House as the definitive artifact of the 2010s
- How not to draw someone having a nightmare
- A very short-lived version of the Hellfire Club
- How not to villain
- Coming to terms with bad fictional tech
NEXT EPISODE: Giant-Size Winter Special, feat. Christina Strain & Chip Zdarsky!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!