In which the X-Babies fail to charm; clones are people, too; Iceman doesn’t (quite) come out; Gambit and Bishop bond; Joseph comes into ambiguous being; and Principal Nezu and Charles Xavier would probably get along okay.
- Inconsistent quality
- X-Men #46-47
- Uncanny X-Men #327
- The X-Babies (more) (again)
- Politics of the Mojoverse
- Personhood of constructed entities
- What makes an X-Babies story work
- Jay’s favorite episodes of The Muppet Show
- Age-appropriate literature
- Fictional books
- Fun with Bishop
- Several restaurants
- Hypothetical casting
- What Magneto’s been up to
- Sister Maria
- Why Magneto gets de-aged a lot
- Various orphans and individuals affiliated therewith
- How to keep up with upcoming X-titles
- A cross-media friendship
- True Believer: The Rise and Fall of Stan Lee
NEXT EPISODE: HAWK TALK
THE ONE AFTER THAT: MORE X-BABIES SO MANY X-BABIES
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!