In which Gossamyr definitely probably doesn’t get blown up; we engage in a long and surprisingly canon-based exploration of Hellfire Club bathroom etiquette; the New Mutants break up with Magneto; you should probably never go swimming in the Marvel Universe; and it is possible (but unlikely) that Jay yells “IMPERIUS REX” more than is strictly necessary.
- New Son/New Sun
- Post-Inferno New Mutants
- New Mutants #74-76
- Ship shipping
- Inanimate objects Warlock has attempted to befriend
- Hellfire Club bathroom etiquette
- A long-anticipated showdown
- Magneto’s on-again-off-again children
- The Mutant Wars
- The Grey King (but not The Grey King)
- Undersea creatures that have no business near New York
- An Atlantean artificat of dubious provenance
- How to deter a giant and possibly supernatural octopus
- Recycled powers
- Friendly sentinels
NOTE: The Dispossessed is in fact by Ursula K. Le Guin.
NEXT EPISODE: Trolls!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!