As Mentioned in Episode 117 – How to Pee Like a Supervillain

Listen to the episode here!

1. Dan says:

I was half expecting a reference to Poochie when you discussed Gossamyr leaving.

“Gossamyr died on the way back to her home planet.”

2. Tholomyes says:

I just have to note for the title card, I managed to figure out all the x-men initials fairly easily, but I was really stuck on the JE + MS in the heart, going through my head trying to think of X-men characters, with those initials, finally landing on Mister Sinister as the best option for MS. Eventually I figured out JE for Jay Edidin, and there was a five second period of time where I had a weird mental image of a Jay/Mister Sinister ship before I realize my mistake.

3. David H. Adler says:

Weird NYC fact: There are still a few pay phones around. I think they’re there just to confuse people.

• Jay says:

Montreal is full of them, too! I was completely floored.

Also, Tea–who lives here–says NYC is gradually reworking the old pay phones as WiFi hotspots and free charging stations, which is awesome.

• Icon_UK says:

Still some in the UK too, there’s one just down the road from me, though it might be the only one in the entire town.

4. Joseph says:

I believe it was during the 80s run of Captain America that Steve Rogers(aka Captain America) drew and wrote a Captain America comic book inside the Marvel Universe.

5. Kreniigh says:

WAIT. That panel with Warlock hugging Leech and Artie. Shouldn’t Leech cancel out Warlock’s mutant power, turning him into a dispassionate killing machine?