In which the ladies love Hank McCoy; feelings are terrible; wereStarlins stalk the night; Stan Lee is definitely trying to sell you a car; Iceman has a lot to prove; we bid a reluctant farewell to Louise Simonson’s tenure on X-Factor; and yes, video reviews will be back eventually.
- The Intelligentsia
- Jay & Miles at Rose City Comic Con and New York Comic Con
- Prestige Format comics
- X-Factor: Prisoner of Love
- X-Factor #63-64
- A possible cameo
- Synthia Naip
- Several ways to identify individuals from outer space
- Visual conceits of supernatural noir
- A deeply unhealthy relationship
- The mysterious wereStarlin
- The hickey of destiny
- Whether Starfox would fuck a crystal
- Cyburai and/or cyberpunks
- What makes for good team costumes
- Post-Iceman cleanup
- The secret origins of Opal Tanaka
- The Gal Pal Squad
- Assorted macho bullshit
- The end of Louise Simonson’s involvement with the central X-line
- Where to find Dr. Nemesis
- Magneto’s D&D alignment
- Whether and when video reviews will return
NEXT EPISODE: Girls’ School from Heck!
You can find the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!