In which Miles is almost caught up on The Gifted (but still hasn’t seen The Prisoner and should be very ashamed of himself); Omega Red is a cool action figure but a boring character; Professor Xavier definitely knows what you did last night; Fenris remains delightfully trashy; Weapon X had an improbably high survival rate; Sabretooth cleans up pretty well; we need to work some new rules for dividing up character voices; the Mojoverse has terrible employee benefits; and mongoose blood will definitely not give you superpowers.
- Refugees from the Age of Apocalypse
- Creative use of teleportation
- Jay & Miles at Emerald City Comic Con
- X-Men vol. 2 #4-7
- The sitcom model of creative logistics
- One way to bring someone back to life
- Mutant Death Factor
- Omega Red (Arkady Gregorivich)
- Wolverine’s school pictures
- Gambit’s ponytail and the logistics thereof
- Sex at the X-Mansion
- Fenris fashion
- Ritualistic facepalming
- Moira MacTaggert’s nightmares
- Formalwear and motorcycle safety
- An elegantly choreographed cockblock
- Retracting tentacle logistics
- Carbonadium synthesizers
- Dr. Pepper Twizzlers
- Ponytails as moral compasses
- Sabretooth’s excellent taste in formalwear
- Those big, weird tube handcuff things
- Cyclops and Wolverine’s eventual friendship
- The return of Longshot
- What would happen if you gave a human a transfusion of mongoose blood
- Some X-Cellent fanfiction
- X-details we’d change
NEXT EPISODE: X-Factor Meets the Hulk!
Special thanks to consulting X-Pert and Actual Scientist Dr. Lauriel Earley!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!