In which Danielle Moonstar is not a master of disguise; the MLF are bad enough dudes to kidnap a guy who works near the president; Tempo wasn’t even supposed to be here today; Reignfire is no Magneto; we now desperately want X-Force matryoshka dolls; Feral quits the team; Henry Peter Gyrich fails to learn from experience (or anything else); small children are bad at everything; Shatterstar gets a tagline; Sam Guthrie REALLY needs a vacation; and it’s surprisingly difficult to choose a favorite resurrection.
- The kinder, gentler Cable
- Several matters related to Nicholas Cage
- X-Force #27-30
- Broome jaws
- The Area jar
- The Mutant Liberation Front
- Reignfire (again)
- A cyborg asshole
- “Of Faith and Fable”
- Foreshadow puppets
- Bobby da Costa’s greatest fear
- Dad jokes with Cable
- X-Force’s day off
- Shatterstar vs. Adam X the X-Treme
- An inevitable team-up
- A Very Special Episode moment
- The return of Wine Mom Domino
- The return of Jean Grey’s telepathy
- Our favorite resurrections
NEXT EPISODE: Sabretooth
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!