In which the Hand probably doesn’t even offer dental; literally everyone is less creepy than the Joker and Harley Quinn; toxic masculinity is Sabretooth’s adamantium; Mark Trail is a wild ride; Wolverine trashes the dress code and gets funky; Larry Hama is your god now; and Sabretooth: Death Hunt scores a solid six on the butt-kick scale.
- Mark Trail vs. X-Men
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed)
- Clones of Sabretooth
- Birthday traditions
- Sabretooth: Death Hunt #1-4
- Ps[i don’t remember; that one guy]
- Low-context ninjas
- A somewhat tasteful omission, I guess
- The glow (and its counterintuitive sound effect)
- Turbo Sabretooth
- Tribune (Graydon Creed)
- Mark Trail
- Affirmations with Sabretooth
- “Leni Zauber”
- Dress codes
- The butt-kick scale
- A tearaway tuxedo
- Dubious grenade handling
- Parenting with Mystique
- One thing Wolverine knows
- The CHK-LIT gun
- Comics bankers
- A very qualified recommendation
- Our preferred versions of Sabretooth’s origin
- Relative redeemability
NEXT EPISODE: Siena Blaze and the Mystery of the Missing Leprechauns!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!