In which Emma Frost is a better Iceman than Bobby Drake; Generation X is aggressively foreshadowed; Malcolm and Randall are the Rosencrantz and Guildenstern to Bishop’s Hamlet; and we launch a campaign for our own Multiversal designation.
- The first time the X-Men met Emma Frost
- Uncanny X-Men 314-315
- X-Men Annual #18
- A game show nobody should ever under any circumstances actually make
- Emma Frost’s recruitment tactics
- Previously unexplored ice powers
- The direct prelude to Generation X
- Caliban (more) (again)
- The giant squids of New York
- The neophyte
- A trial, kind of
- X-Men power fantasies
NEXT EPISODE: We’re so close to nearly reaching what’s almost the Phalanx Covenant!
Game show music by MusicManiac301; used with permission.
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!