In which Haven deserved better; Cyclops and Havok have a lot of feelings in Alaska; X-Factor is the cop team; breaking up with your girlfriend between issues is a massive faux pas; Haven got a bad deal; no one cares about Random’s feelings; Spiral is weird Twitter; and Alex Summers once again fails to finish his dissertation.
- Chaos (Daniel Dash)
- Power suits vs. power suits
- X-Factor #115-118
- Haven (more) (again)
- The Adversary (more) (again)
- Naze (more) (again)
- Several people who may or may not be holograms
- One of Jay’s all-time-favorite single issues
- Howard Mackie
- Wally Wood’s 22 Panels
- The Summers Family plane crash
- Cyclops and Havok’s relationship
- Havok’s Silver Age origins
- Trans readings of Alex Summers
- Shard (more) (again)
- Canadian drama
- A trap
- The return of Random
- Roma (again)
- Mojoworlders on social media
- Which X-teens should be audience surrogates in a new animated series
NEXT EPISODE: Wolverine & Gambit!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!