In which you shouldn’t invite nazis to your wedding, there’s a lot of multiverse, Captain Britain and Meggan are pretty heteronormative but make it work, everybody forgot Feron, and the next husband will be Gatecrasher’s.
- Captain Britain varieties
- The history of Brian Braddock and Meggan Puceanu, abridged
- Excalibur #124-125
- Mutants most likely to jump out of a cake
- The Crazy Gang (again)
- Meggan’s crush on Colossus
- Colossus’s guilt about Meggan’s crush on Colossus
- A surprise bridal shower
- The return of Captain UK
- Brian Braddock’s teetotaling techniques
- Mimic’s ever-changing facial hair
- Glorious, glorious chaos
- Poor, poor Feron
- Multiple awkward conversations
- The return of Widget and also everyone else
- Lightning Force (dammit)
- A lengthy but not exhaustive list of Captains Britain
- So many cameos
- …Seriously, so many cameos
- Dai Thomas’s anti-iron
- Shockingly healthy communication
- Bouquet brawls and garter gar-nage
- A bittersweet ending
- Nightcrawler’s best outfit
- The universe where the X-Men X-Plain Jay & Miles
- Our hypothetical post-finale Excalibur lineup
NEXT EPISODE: The return of X-Factor! Kind of!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!