In which Excalibur goes 16-bit platformer; Alysande gets new threads; Shadowcat should probably just change her code name to Ripley; Captain Britain may or may not destroy the universe; Doctor Doom tries his hand at human resources; Excalibur is at home with weirdness; and no lizard needs breasts.
- Invisible Boy
- Human heralds of Galactus
- Excalibur Special Editions
- Excalibur: Air Apparent
- Excalibur: XX Crossing
- Dr. Jonothon Cayre
- Norm the LMD
- Lava pits of Scotland
- Some dubious herpetology
- Eric the Cyborg (Coldblood-7)
- Robert Cop
- Special Man
- Air-Walker and/or Gabriel Lam
- A cosmic explosion
- Captain Britain’s extra costume
- An exceptionally awkward job interview
- A counterintuitive plan
- The other time-displaced X-Men
- The best version of Angel
- Angel’s third-greatest nemesis
- Gladiator Hank
- A very fancy vest
- The best Excalibur Special Edition
- The Phalanx vs. the Technarchy
- Warlock vs. gender
- Our thoughts on Avengers: Infinity War
Note: according to the letter column from Excalibur #54, at least some of the art credits for Excalibur: XX Crossing were incorrect, so some of our descriptions of who drew what in this episode are wrong. See the comments below for more information!
NEXT EPISODE: Shattershot!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!