In which we persevere in the face of adversity; Storm goes on a quest; Mr. Sinister makes his first appearance; Dazzler learns about teamwork (again); it still sucks to be Havok (but not as much as it sucks to be Madelyne Pryor); you should probably put down that cactus; the Murder Grampas join Freedom Force; Storm’s life is a metal-album cover; and the X-Men are doomed as hell.
- The Mr. Sinister / Summers family time loop
- Uncanny X-Men #220-224
- Actual and potential origins of Mr. Sinister’s name
- How Longshot’s powers work in combat
- Teamwork (again)
- Representing sound and silence in a visual medium
- A protracted fight
- Forge (again)
- Naze (kind of)
- The Adversary
- Eye Killers
- One of many reasons not to masturbate with a cactus
- The X-Men in San Francisco
- Madelyne Pryor vs. fate
- Storm vs. Forge
- Character names vs. code names
NEXT WEEK: X-Men vs. Avengers
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Rachel and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!