In which Miles stops worrying and learns to love X-Force; you should absolutely not google the phrase “face jam”; the kids take a field trip to Graymalkin; Jay reverse-engineers Shatterstar’s hair; Donald Pierce gets a new job; Sam Guthrie is the most trustworthy man in the Marvel Universe; Cable is your guns grandma; Professor earns its name; X-Force really only has one setting; and not every Sluggo is lit.
- A bunch of stuff Quicksilver did
- Several cats
- X-Force #20-23
- The Externals (more) (again)
- A deeply unlikely hairstyle
- Graymalkin / Ship / Professor
- A somewhat one-sided reunion
- Inaccurate arithmetic
- Why Feral sounds like that
- Neither Tom, Dick, nor Harry
- War Machine (James Rhodes)
- Sam Guthrie’s long trail of dead father figures
- How to fight an External
- The seventh plague
- What Domino’s been up to
- Hammer’s mom
- Tigerstryke (more) (again)
- Sluggo (but not that Sluggo)
- Learning to appreciate the ’90s
NEXT EPISODE: Psylocke Vs. Revanche!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!