In which Goldballs is still a better name than Egg; we continue our progress towards Earth-295; Legion pulls a Stryfe; we’re still pretty shaky on how to pronounce “M’Kraan”; Xavier and Magneto were absolutely and unquestionably doing sex in the 1970s; it’s time time; the Watcher is watching you masturbate; and what happens immediately before the end of the world is often as important as what happens immediately after.
- Legion (more) (again)
- Uncanny X-Men 320-321
- X-Men #40
- Establishing stakes
- Slang of the mid-1990s
- Time travel as a dick move
- Issues vs. episodes
- The M’Kraan Crystal (more) (again)
- Hebrew vowels
- Latent time travel abilities
- Charles Xavier’s “first” bar fight
- An exceptional caption
- A very bad narrative choice
- The death of Charles Francis Xavier
- A load-bearing moment in time
- Jahf the Guardian
- Waiting for the end of the world
- The best-drawn kiss in X-Men, ever
- The many Krakoas
- Integrating Legion into Dawn of X
NEXT EPISODE: More Legion Quest!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!