In which Nimrod is probably an honorary Summers by this point; Claremont hits a centennial; it’s probably pretty hard to get an unconscious person into tight leather pants; the X-Men finally encounter a world that actually hates and fears them; and the Power Pack fits somewhat uneasily with the grown-up Marvel Universe.
- Uncanny X-Men #193-195
- Thunderbird II (James Proudstar)
- Situation-inappropriate attire
- The worst Hellions
- Firestar (Angelica Jones)
- Why you call ahead before breaking into NORAD
- Public opinion
- Juggernaut fights
- How the X-Men wake up
- Tyranny of the Masses: The Robot
- The Voltron Special
- The Power Pack
- Navigating crossovers
NEXT WEEK: Firestar!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Support us on Patreon!