In which we take a break from the lead-up to Onslaught; Hannah Conover is the queen of dangling plot threads (and also of the Brood); Wolverine is the strangest angel; William Conover is the chillest minister in the Marvel Universe; and Excalibur writer Tini Howard gives us the inside scoop on Gambit’s trench coat.
- Mutant Brood
- The Brood vs. Brood X cicadas
- X-Men vs. Brood: Day of Wrath #1-2
- Theological origins of John Ostrander
- An unspoken motif in pin-up art
- Reverend William Conover (more)(again)
- Hannah Conover (more)(again)
- The Brood (more)(again)
- The Brood Empress
- The Firstborn
- Atypical Queen-Broodling power dynamics
- Brood of the future
- A strange angel
- What Gambit’s trench coat is made of
NEXT WEEK: Hawk Talk
NEXT EPISODE: The end of the Externals!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!