In which we stop procrastinating and dive headfirst into Onslaught; Professor Xavier is a jerk; Dark Beast wasn’t even supposed to be here today; Onslaught declaims like it’s the Silver Age; Bishop gets some long-awaited closure; and we pitch alternate candidates for the X-traitor.
- Onslaught (entity)
- Onslaught (event)
- Uncanny X-Men #334
- X-Men #54
- Onslaught: X-Men #1
- How to pronounce “Buccellato”
- The opposite of a pep talk
- Nate Grey vs. Professor X
- The Z’noxx (again)
- One of several times Charles Xavier has faked his own death
- Muscle March
- Franklin Richards
- The Gem of Cyttorak
- A villain speech
- That one recording Bishop found in the future
- The X-traitor
- Li’l Charlie
- Magneto’s hood ornament
- Alternate takes on the X-traitor
NEXT EPISODE: Onslaught continues.
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!