In which Laura easily is worth a dozen Old Mans Logan; Charlotte Jones is the EveryCop; Genosha remains a fairly versatile allegory; Hydra are totally Nazis; Jubilee gets the best sound effects; Rogue has a bad day; and it’ll take more than a sun to stop Lila Cheney.
- Graydon Creed
- Logan oversaturation (more) (again)
- Uncanny X-Men #264, 268, 269
- A somewhat convoluted status quo
- Death by Derrida
- New York’s sewers (kind of) (maybe)
- The Misty Knight rule
- Jackets of the ’90s
- Cap’s cape
- Mustache metaphysics
- The Press Gang (again)
- The Doctrine of Hot Pursuit
- Dazzler, in handy grenade form
- A prescient scenario
- Jim Lee signature cocktail dresses
- A dubious approach to first aid
- Wolverine’s sexy friends
- Nazi ducks
- Ivan Petrovitch
- Sexy subversion
- Rogue vs. Carol Danvers
- Mutants vs. the Terrigen Mists
- TaXonomy of ambiguously X-characters
NEXT EPISODE: Days of Future Present!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!