In which Professor is too cool for the Phalanx; fatphobia is significantly more dangerous than Fred Dukes; Strong Guy catches a plane; Emma Frost will not let you coast; Jubilee says goodbye to the X-Men; and it’s probably for the best that we have avoided corporate advertisers.
- Mr. M
- Thor: Metal Gods
- Ship (more) (again)
- The Phalanx vs. the Borg
- Several cover homages
- X-Force #39
- X-Factor #107
- Uncanny X-Men #318
- The myriad delights of embodiment
- A complex theory about Leprechauns
- Benefits of single-issue stories
- Strong Guy vs. the Blob
- Strong Guy vs. Gravity
- Strong Guy vs. an airplane
- Strong Guy vs. biology
- Several explosions
- The kids of Generation X
- Deluxe-format comics
- The Xavier Institute for Higher Learning
- Dazzler’s relative immortality
- Jay’s X-Men Happy Meal Toy wish list
- How to make a page-accurate Warlock toy
NEXT EPISODE: The Soul Sword Trilogy
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!