In which we venture forth into an age undreamed of, there are so many reasons to have Northstar on your team, Selene is the worst guest, Rachel X-Plains Conan, Cyttorak is the Mordenkainen of the Marvel Universe, Miles loves Doctor Strange, we have some fairly serious Captain America feelings, the X-Men completely fail at hide-and-seek, and we make more D&D references in one episode than in the previous 34 combined.
- Beard privilege
- X-Men 189-192
- Anachronistic timeline markers
- The Culture Shock Class
- An Age Undreamed of
- Conan disambiguation
- Red Sonja vs. Red Sonya
- Kulan Gath
- Marvel Team-Up #79
- Barbarian Avengers
- Why we love Captain America
- Several haircuts
- WiFi sorcery
- A really good inspirational speech
- The inevitable cephalopod revolution
- Why Hank Pym is the absolute worst
- How Rachel Summers actually traveled back in time
- Warlock, Adam Warlock, and their respective Magi
- Politics, religion, and Nightcrawler
Edited to Add: In this episode, we answered a question from a listener looking for textual evidence that Nightcrawler isn’t homophobic (we pointed them to Amazing X-Men #13). We also discussed that question from a different angle–and at considerably more length–on the blog.
Next Week: Dazzler: The Movie!
You can find a visual companion to the episode on our blog.
Support us on Patreon!