In which you are probably more familiar with this show than Jay and Miles are; Paul Smith makes good art; the Shadow King is so extra that his narration has its own narration; Evil Sexy Moira is a fashion queen; there are absolutely no circumstances in which it is appropriate to use the phrase “fist-o-rama”; Legion gets possessed; and we know absolutely nothing about Pokémon.
- Universes where people are other people
- What Miles thought of Thor: Ragnorok (spoiler-free)
- The Muir Island Saga (Part 1)
- Uncanny X-Men #278-279
- X-Factor #69
- Teflon continuity
- Our (lack of) favorite episodes of Jay & Miles X-Plain the X-Men
- The Jay & Miles X-Plain the X-Men wiki
- An alternate timeline
- Corpse telepathy
- A diabolical plan, sort of
- Sci-Fi Warlord Moira MacTaggert
- Improbable aerodynamics
- The greatest thing
- The death of Peter Nicholas
- The uncanny genital valley
- Interesting ways to expand Cyclops’s powers
NEXT EPISODE: The Muir Island Saga concludes!
ART CHALLENGE: Send us your horrifying X-Pokémon! (Note: We were not kidding when we said that we know absolutely nothing about Pokémon, which means that we will probably believe anything you tell us about canon. Have fun!)
You can find the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!