In which Sunspot is a bad enough dude to save the president; Black Air is nowhere near as fun as WHO; we reach the end of Fabian Nicieza’s X-Force run; Rictor and Shatterstar talk about feelings; Gambit does not go gently into that good night; Scott and Jean choose family over continuity; Legion Quest comes to a close, along with Earth-616; the heart of Dawn of X is its margins; you should come see us at ECCC; and we announce a new schedule.
- The Maker (Reed Richards of Earth-1610)
- Jay & Miles at ECCC and FlameCon 2020
- Stuff Jay writes
- Excalibur #86
- X-Force #43
- Cable #20
- Black Air
- Pete Wisdom
- What’s been up in Genosha
- The Midnight Runner
- Navigating Kitty Pryde’s age in Excalibur
- A very abrupt ending
- The ongoing evolution of X-Force
- Locus’s new look
- Clubbing with Rictor and Shatterstar
- Legion Quest so far
- Complicated feelings at the end of the world
- A reunion
- Where it all started
- Vague power sets
- Complicated feelings about Dawn of X
- The new podcast schedule
NEXT EPISODE: The Age of Apocalypse
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!
Come see us at ECCC, March 12-15!