In which the X-Men cinematic universe is a really mixed bag; Kang the Conqueror ruins everything; everyone wants a Sphinx hovercraft; Elle was right; and we bring you up to speed on all things En Sabah Nur–just in time for X-Men: Apocalypse!
- How Chamber got his torso back (and then lost it again)(twice)
- Several ways to count X-Men movies
- X2: X-Men United
- X-Men: The Last Stand
- X-Men: First Class
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Adaptation anxiety
- Distillation vs. dilution
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur)
- Rise of Apocalypse #1-4
- Dubious survival tips
- Fantastic Four #19
- Doctor Strange #53
- Various horsemen of Apocalypse
- Age of Apocalypse (Earth-295)
- The Twelve
- Cinematic X-costumes
- Cast Party
NEXT WEEK: Excalibur joins Inferno!
CORRECTION: In this episode, Jay states that Kieran Shiach explained Kang in the Secret Convergence on Infinite Podcasts. It was, in fact, the amazing Paul O’Brien. Mea culpa.
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!