In which Storm & Joseph X-Plain the X-Men, Alex Summers is not brainwashed this time, he promises, Scott Lobdell writes better moments than stories, Ed McGuinness draws very large chins, and it’s Denver the Last Dinosaur, not Denver the Lost Dinosaur
- Uncanny X-Men #339
- Spider-Man disambiguation
- A. Kubert disambiguation
- J. Jonah Jameson (again) (hooray!)
- Sneaking songs
- The history of smoking regulation on airlines
- Creed disambiguation
- Havok’s Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
- Bonding while falling out of planes
- X-Men #59
- The copyright status of Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
- Well-drawn Wolverines
- Hercules vs The Tick
- Wolverine Annual 1996
- The tragic death of Mariko Yashida
- Silver Samurai (Kuniuchio Harada)
- Sunfire (Shiro Yoshida) and what he’s been up to since Fatal Attractions
- Josef Stalin, apparently?
- Red Ronin and its nemesis, a time-lost dinosaur who we assure you is not Godzilla
- Jedi and/or samurai vs. doors
- Our logo fonts
- James Howlett, guidance counselor
- Onslaught but not evil
- Whether Magneto could wield Mjolnir
NEXT EPISODE: The Silver Age with Max Carleton!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!