In which we hit the first big X-centric crossover; a lot of Morlocks die; X-Factor is a dark farce; Kitty Pryde talks down a mob without using racial slurs; when Doug Ramsey tells you there’s a problem, you listen; and Callisto should be one of the iconic leaders of the Marvel Universe.
- Death by intellectual-property dispute
- The Mutant Massacre
- Mutant Massacres that might have been
- Uncanny X-Men #210-213
- New Mutants #46
- The Marauders
- The best way to guarantee the New Mutants’ involvement in a storyline
- Limbo fashion
- The responsibility of leadership
- Wolverine vs. Sabretooth
- Psylocke vs. Sabretooth
- The evolution of crossovers
- Characters we’d like to see more of post-Secret Wars
NEXT WEEK: The Mutant Massacre, Part 2!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Rachel and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!